If you are not familiar with what we do, here is a simplified step-by-step breakdown. We go to work right after wind and hail storms. When these types of storms occur in your area, we recommend you get your roof inspected regardless of what kind of damage you think you got or didnt get to your home. Here is why:
- we are roofing professionals, don’t try to inspect your own roof
- most damage that occurs to your roof cant be seen from the ground
- neglecting small damage to shingles can turn into extensive damage, higher insurance rates, and even problems from your mortgage/insurnace company
- our inspections are no-obligation and are FREE
Once we begin our inspection, here are our next steps:
- we take pictures of the damaged to your roof
- we inspect the entire home for other damage and take additional photos
- we document our damage
Following our inspection, we detail and show all the damage to the homeowner. We show our photos, explain the extent of the damage, and begin discussions on what your next steps will be with their insurance. We need to know what company you use, how much your deductible is, and what kind of policy you have. The last step is to file a claim with your insurance. Insurance adjustors will reach out to the homeowner typically within 72 hours to set up an appointment. We ask that you inform us of the appointment date and time so we can be present during the inspection to represent you and ensure the home is thoroughly inspected.
Once your roof has been inspected by your insurance adjustor, it is up them whether they replace your roof or not.